Rain Chains World new introduction of the Aluminum Tear Drop Rain Chain is mesmerizing as it transports water from the gutter down to the ground in a beautiful melodious fashion.
Aluminum tear drop rain chain - 8.5 ft is a series of 27 links hand-crafted out of thick heavy gauge aluminum which does not patina over time and you can pair it with the Aluminum gutter reducer for perfect harmony.
Less expensive than the copper rain chain yet similar in looks and identical in function.
The exotic and graceful curves of the teardrop lend itself to Aluminum and once it is hung in place of a downspout the water travels down the length of this rain chain and creates an exquisite melodious sound which is magical to the ears.
* Part number / Item number : 290001-Alu
* UPC : 633402900113
* Specification of aluminum tear drop link
- Length x Width x Height: 2.25 inches x 2.25 inches x 3.5 inches
- Wire thickness : 6 gauge
* Over all specification of aluminum tear drop rain chain
- Length x Width x Height: 2.25 inches x 2.25 inches x 102 inches
- Number of links per chain : 27 links
- Material : Aluminum
- Finish : Natural aluminum
In areas of snowfall we recommend you use the Ring Rain Chain.
Disclaimer: Link Style Rain Chains do not contain all the rain water and may result in water splashing. Do not use in an area where there could be potential water damage to structure due to accumulation of water.
Cup/link Length (inches)
Cup/link Width (inches)
Cup/link Height (inches)
Overall length (inches)
Natural Aluminum / Silver
1. Remove your downspout, following manufacturers instructions. 2. Place copper adapter snugly into the drain hole on the your rain gutter. 3. Remove cross bar piece from top of rain chain. 4. Slide the rain chain up thru the bottom of the drain hole and have enough of the rain chain thru the top that a few links are sticking out beyond the adapter. 5. Take the top most link and re-secure the cross bar to the chain.6. Slowly feed the chain back down the drain hole until the cross bar rests firmly at the top of the copper adapter.