***** SUPER SAVER BUNDLE DEALS + FREE SHIPPING *****
Rain Chains World * Super Saver Bundle Deal *: Copper Ring Rain Chain bundled with 14.5 (inches) Hammered Basin, Ring Rain Chain Extension and Gutter Reducer
Bring beauty and elegance to your downspout.
* Part number / Item number : B238505
* UPC : 633402110123
What is included:
Package / Bundle details contains one piece each of following items:
1. Pure Copper Ring Rain Chain (Size 8.5 ft): An aesthetically pleasing classical contemporary double ring (loop) design, handcrafted out of thick pure copper wire.
2. Pure Copper Ring Rain Chain Extension (Size 3 ft): Easy to assemble 3 ft Ring Rain Chain Extension an excellent way to lengthen your standard 8.5 ft Ring Rain Chain while maintaining continuity its customized assembly design on Do It Yourself concept provides an exquisite piece of art Additional Longevity with Strength
3. M.S. Hammered Basin with Copper Band (Size 14.5 inches): Beautiful contemporary half round hand hammered basin with elegant and stylish copper band in the center complements and accentuates the appearance of all rain chains and are used for collecting rainwater.
4. Pure Copper Gutter Reducer (Adaptor): Our most popular easy to install reducer (adaptor) that sits in the rain gutter drain hole and provides a perfect assembly between the gutter and rain chain.
5. Free Accessories: Cross Bar Hanger
Installation Instructions are included with each set for more details you can also visit http://www.rainchainsworld.com/installation.php
***SAVE MORE*** All current offers are applicable on this Super Saver Bundle Deal.
Order Online or Call 909 606 2655.
Cup/link Length (inches)
Cup/link Width (inches)
Cup/link Height (inches)
Total 77 Links (57 in Ring Rain Chain and 20 in Ring Extension)
Overall length (inches)
1. Remove your downspout, following manufacturers instructions. 2. Place copper adapter snugly into the drain hole on the your rain gutter. 3. Remove cross bar piece from top of rain chain. 4. Slide the rain chain up thru the bottom of the drain hole and have enough of the rain chain thru the top that a few links are sticking out beyond the adapter. 5. Take the top most link and re-secure the cross bar to the chain.6. Slowly feed the chain back down the drain hole until the cross bar rests firmly at the top of the copper adapter.