Rain Chains World has introduced just in time for the holidays a breathtakingly exquisite pure copper cascading leaves rain chains which looks like a piece of art yet takes care of the function of transporting water from the downspout. The rain water runs down the downspout and at first it fills into the top cup and then runs down the length of the medley of copper leaves which are individually etched. This movement of water creates a beautiful melodious sound which is extremely pleasing to the ears.
The cascading leaves rain chain has drawn inspiration from natures plant life and watching the transportation of water from leaf to leaf is an exquisite visual. There is some splashing associated with this style....but the beauty of this rain chain far over weights the perfect function.
* Part number / Item number : 110006
* UPC : 633402110062
* Specification of copper cascading leaves link
- Length x Width x Height : 1.6 (inches) x 1.45 (inches) x 3.9 (inches)
* Over all specification of copper cascading leaves rain chain
- Length x Width x Height : 1.6 (inches) x 1.6 (inches) x 102 (inches)
- Number of cascading leaf links per chain : 92
- Sheet thickness: 23 gauge
- Wire thickness: 10 & 12 gauge
- Material : Copper
- Finish : Natural copper
Disclaimer: Link Style Rain Chains do not contain all the rain water and may result in water splashing. Do not use in an area where there could be potential water damage to structure due to accumulation of water.
1. Remove your downspout, following manufacturers instructions. 2. Place copper adapter snugly into the drain hole on the your rain gutter. 3. Remove cross bar piece from top of rain chain. 4. Slide the rain chain up thru the bottom of the drain hole and have enough of the rain chain thru the top that a few links are sticking out beyond the adapter. 5. Take the top most link and re-secure the cross bar to the chain.6. Slowly feed the chain back down the drain hole until the cross bar rests firmly at the top of the copper adapter.