3. Aesthetically pleasing and melodious to the ear when water runs down the length.
4. Develops a patina over time which is appealing.
* Part number / Item number : 238505
* UPC : 633402238056
* Copper ring link
- Diameter x Height : Ø 2 (inches) x 2 (inches)
- Wire thickness : 9 gauge
* Over all specification of copper ring rain chain
- Length x Width x Height : 2 (inches) x 2 (inches) x 102 (inches)
- Number of links per chain : 57 links
- Material : Copper
- Finish : Natural copper
In windy area we strongly recommend you secure the end of your rain chain to the ground.
Disclaimer: Link Style Rain Chains do not contain all the rain water and may result in water splashing. Do not use in an area where there could be potential water damage to structure due to accumulation of water.
Order Online or Call 909 606 2655.
Cup/link Length (inches)
Cup/link Width (inches)
Cup/link Height (inches)
Cups/Links per Chain
Overall length (inches)
1. Remove your downspout, following manufacturers instructions. 2. Place copper adapter snugly into the drain hole on the your rain gutter. 3. Remove cross bar piece from top of rain chain. 4. Slide the rain chain up thru the bottom of the drain hole and have enough of the rain chain thru the top that a few links are sticking out beyond the adapter. 5. Take the top most link and re-secure the cross bar to the chain.6. Slowly feed the chain back down the drain hole until the cross bar rests firmly at the top of the copper adapter.