1. Dainty and appealing medium lily rain chain, 24 cups assembled together with triangular links to form a 8.5 ft length rain chain inclusive of the 5” triangular gutter clip
2. It is pleasurable to watch the cascading rain water as it travels down the length of this pure copper rain chain.
3. The lily cup rain chain style allows for rain water splashing as most of the rain water cannot be contained within the cups.
4. The lily rain chain is definitely a show stopper and appeals to even the most discerning home buyer.
5. Over a period of time the copper develops a beautiful brown finish on the surface which adds to the beauty of the rain chain
6. We offer a 3 ft extension of the Lily rain chain in case you need a longer length for your home.
* Part number / Item number : MI3000
* UPC : 633402265052
* Specification of copper lily cup
- Length x Width x Height : 3.25 (inches) x 3.25 (inch) x 2.75 (inches)
- Sheet thickness : 23 gauge
* Over all specification of copper lily rain chain
- Length x Width x Height: 3.25 (inches) x 3.25 (inches) x 102 (inches)
- Number of cups per chain : 24 cups
- Material : Copper
- Finish : Natural copper
Over time copper when it comes in contact with air oxidizes and forms a thin layer of patina on the surface which is a visual delight and adds character to the rain chain
In windy area we strongly recommend you secure the end of your rain chain to the ground.
There will be some splashing associated with any rain chain…which adds to the beauty as rain water cascades down the length of the rain chain.
Standard length of Rain Chain 8.5 ft - including 5 inch Triangular Hanger for Easy Installation. Installation instructions included with every rain chain.
ORDER online or Call 909 606 2655
Cup Length (inches)
Cup Width (inches)
Cup Height (inches)
Bottom Opening (inches)
Cups per Chain
Overall length (inches)
Monarch's copper rain chain comes with a gutter attachment piece called “triangular hanger”. This hanger is designed to sit in the rain gutter
over the drain hole where the downspout was and helps direct the flow of
water into the rain chain.